Holiday Shopping Markets Around the Emerald Coast
If you are already in the Christmas Holiday Spirit, then you are in luck! There is lot's of holiday shops with the greatest goodies around the Emerald Coast Happening Soon! Check them out below:
- 30A Holiday Market: Join us Monday, November 29, 5 - 7:30 p.m.; and Tuesday, November 30, 8:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. at the Great Room to shop art, gifts, and treats from local makers!
- Grand Boulevard Holiday Open House and Shop About: November 21st, 3pm-6pm, Take advantage of holiday specials and promotions from Grand Boulevard retailers and restaurants! Stop by Grand Park to pick up your treasure map and register to win fabulous prize baskets that include gifts from participating businesses.
- Local Love Sidewalk Sale: Friday, November 24th, 10am-6pm. This one’s for you, locals! Join us in SEASIDE® as we celebrate the holiday season with a town-wide shopping experience of Merchant sidewalk sales, live music, and discounted food & beverage!
- Children's Buisness Holiday Market: Friday, November 17th, 5pm-8pm, Acton Academy of 30a is hosting a children’s holiday market in November. All children ages 4+ are welcome to host a table. Come shop and bring the family for dinner! It will be fun and you can support local entrepreneurs in the early stages of developing their own businesses.
- The Merry Marketplace: Saturday, November 11th, 1pm-8pm, Get ready for a festive fun evening at The Merry Marketplace, where you can shop local, eat, and celebrate the holiday spirit!
- Beau Interiors Christmas Open House: Saturday, November 11th, 10am-8pm, Join Beau Interiors for their annual Christmas Open House. The event will feature sweet treats, bubbly, sales, giveaways and so much more! A portion of the proceeds from the open house will benefit Caring & Sharing of South Walton, a local organization that provides crisis relief to our neighbors in need through financial assistance, food, counseling, and case management. For more information about the organization, visit www.caringandsharingsowal.org.
- Lola's Holiday Open House: Saturday November 3rd and 4th 9:30am-5pm, Shop for all of your holiday decorations, gifts, and goodies at my personal favorite boutique and shop on 30A! Lauren and Lee the owner are also a local mother daughter team! Stop by Lola's 9:30-5pm Monday-Saturday!
- The City of Destin’s 17th Annual Holiday Craft Show: Will be held at the Destin Community Center on Friday, November 17 from 10:00am–4pm and Saturday and November 18 from 9am–3pm. There will be over 60 vendors, including Clay By Kim with unique handcrafted pottery! FREE ADMISSION!
- Holiday on the Harbor and Mistletoe Market: Saturday, Dec. 9th, 11:00 AM-6:00 PM & Sunday, Dec. 10th, 11:00 AM-8:00 PM Enjoy shopping at vendor tents, gift wrapping, festive drink samples, and the Destin Boat Parade all in ONE weekend!
- Destin Commons Market: Set aside the last Sunday of every month 11am-4pm to explore the Destin Commons Market, a local favorite that always has something new to offer. You can find one-of-a-kind products, fresh produce, handmade items, artwork, home decor, collectible trinkets, sweets, and more. Get to know the people who make it all possible and get a glimpse into the heart of Destin. Don’t miss out on this monthly event!
Panama City Beach
- Holly Fair: Join the Junior League of Panama City on November 9-12, 2023 for Holly Fair, a shopping extravaganza with daily entertainment and special events at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Holiday Market at Community Maritime Park: December 2nd, 9am-5pm Come get your Holiday Shopping done early. Numerous Tent/Craft vendors, food trucks, bounce house, kids ornament table and raffle table. Live Music. $5 Entry and kids 12 and under are free. Santa will be there!
- Perdido Area Holiday Craft and Vendor Fair: Starting at 11:00 am until 4:00 pm Guests are invited to wander through and explore locally sourced crafts and gifts to spark your holiday shopping spirit!
- Navarre Beach Christmas Market: Saturday December 16th, 10AM-5PM 'Tis the season to be jolly, and we've got just the place for you to get into the holiday spirit! The Navarre Beach Christmas Market!